Ok y’all – I went on a mission! I wanted to find us the BEST v-neck shirts out there! And I think I did! I tried on MANY MANY MANY and have narrowed it down to 3! I know that I have my own preferences and may like things different than y’all, but here is the criteria I went with on my search:
- Not see through!
- Long enough for leggings if possible!
- Washes up well!
- Not too super low of neck!
I am so excited to share what I found! I shared videos of everything on my stories in IG – but I wanted to share the three top ones here so y’all have access to them in one spot…
- Best Dressier V-neck: The Old Navy Luxe V-Neck. It’s kind of funny to refer to this one as dressy, but y’all get me. It is their luxe fabric so a bit more sheen, stretch, and not just a cotton tee. It is perfect for taking a simple tee and dressing up with a skirt or high waisted pants. If you want more fitted and not as long -this is your one! I got large and could have sized down. Oh and here is the plus size version!
- Best Color Variety: Canvas V-Neck. This one and the top one are close for me. It is super soft, unisex (says mens but it is unisex) so roomy, and long enough for leggings. This one does come in MANY colors! My fave is always the tri blend material as it is the most comfortable. It is unisex so not fitted unless you size down, but you will lose length. This one is commonly used for graphic tees as it comes in lots of options and holds up well so you may already have this in your closet. Watch for it to pop up on Jane too – I will make sure and catch it if I see it too! I got large!
- BEST OF THE BEST! Y’all may have heard me share this one before but my long time fave and it still is after trying on a gazillion v-necks is this American Apparel unisex top! Another tri blend top. It is roomy, but not too much, long enough for leggings if you size up, washes up really well, and looks good on everyone! I have larges and Xl’s in this one – the larges are just not as long and fit me better. XL’s are for leggings and days I want to be super comfy but not looking like a bum :). These do come in many colors but they are hit or miss on Amazon.
Ok those are my picks! Let me know if you hook yourself up and what you think! Like I mentioned in my stories – V-necks are the most versatile thing in your closet. They can be dressed up or down, worn year round, and always feel good when you have the right ones on hand. Don’t be afraid of getting many colors and wearing them layered or alone. I know that any day, I can throw one on and feel put together! Hopefully this helped y’all too!