Y’all know I love to give gifts. Problem is that though I love it, my follow through sucks. At Christmas I try really hard to get organized and prepared so I can bless as many as possible. I am talking about neighbors, mail people, co workers, teachers, friends, etc. Another factor in these types of gifts is that by the time we get to these on our lists – we are usually BROKE, right? So throughout the years, I have been on the look out for inexpensive, but not crap, gifts that I can leave on doorsteps and randomly surprise my peeps with – I thought I would share with y’all! Here you go – list of gifts that are good for almost any one!
- Cute Holiday plates, napkins, and utensils! I wrap it all up in a clear bag with a note that says “Sending you our warmest wishes and hopefully less dishes!”
- A roll of wrapping paper, ribbon, and tape – Just tie the tap to the roll with some cute ribbon – add a note that says “Just in case you need to wrap a few more – here is one less trip to the store!”
- Christmas mugs! These are everywhere and cheap – add hot cocoa and a candy cane, and a bow – easy peasy!
- Christmas kitchen towel tied up with a holiday spatula or other kitchen utensil – cute and cheap!
- Box of cocoa, marshmallows, candy canes, and if you want some baileys! Such a fun gift to receive! You could do the same with popcorn, candy and a Christmas movie 🙂
- Premade cookie jars – just put them together in mason jars! These are great to put in your mailbox for the mail person 🙂
- Cheap gloves for the whole family – tied up super cute, with a note that says “car gloves – never leave home with cold hands!”
- Cheap blankets – every one loves a soft blanket, no matter the price! You can tie it up with a bow and add a Christmas card. Walmart is the best for these!
- Champagne for the New Year!
- Reindeer food – we make this every year, oatmeal, sprinkles, and glitter! Put it in mason jars and label them with the family name and include instructions for Christmas Eve
- Cookies for Santa – help your peeps check that box!
- If you are taking to neighbors – straight there – a cookie sheet and a tube of cinnamon rolls – tie it up cute and call in “December 26th breakfast” – again help them check that box!
I could go on and on – but you can take these and run with them – even let it spur other ideas!
I created an Amazon list here that you can find many of these supplies needed for these! Many may just take a trip to the grocery store 🙂 .
ALSO – I threw together lots of printables just for y’all to print and use for these ideas!
Here is a throwback to 2014 when my littles were gifting our neighbors wrapping paper 🙂