I am just going to say it – there are very few of us out here in Mom world that know what the hell we are doing half the time. Feel me? But you know what, there is no reason we can’t figure it out – that is my motto. If I don’t know – that is what google is for HA! But for real – there are things, hacks, if you will, that I have realized that I use regularly that make me look good. So you bet I am going to share them all with y’all in an effort to make all of our lives easier :)…
- Ok first, PINTEREST. I feel like we all used to use Pinterest like crazy when it first came out. Then it kind of fell off in popularity and got a bad rap. You know, the whole “Pinterest Mom” thing. But I have always kept using it and I am on it every day. Per social media research and data, Pinterest is still used regularly and growing again. That is good for us mamas. That means there is fresh content and brands are updating regularly. Don’t let Pinterest make you feel inferior or intimidate you – make it your bestie. It can make you look good and provide you with all the ideas, recipes, graphics, inspiration, etc. I use it everyday and you can follow me here. My most common use is still recipes! If you have taken a break, come back and do it the right way this time – it will be worth it!
- Allllllll the restaurant apps! Ok – this one is HUGE. To feed my family of 5 any kind of fast food, well it is a small fortune. So any restaurant that is going to give me perks for regularly visiting – well then they get my money. For example – Chickfila has an app – so every time you purchase there, they scan it and you get points. Points earn you free Chickfila – I AM SERIOUS! You can also pay with your app by loading a gift card – that is great for me with a teenager because I can load it on her phone too! Other apps I constantly use are Starbucks, Sonic, and Domino’s. I can’t even tell you how much free food we have earned and that is a huge help!
- Amazon Prime. For the love of God, this has saved my butt so many times. It is the best money I spend all year – my Prime membership. I can literally get almost anything delivered to my house in 48 hours – do you know how much that has helped me with school stuff?! I honestly don’t know what I would do without it. You may have noticed from my links, Amazon carries lots of fashion items now too – pretty soon, we won’t need anything else HA!
- Zulily! I don’t use this as much now that my kids are older – but I have always loved Zulily – great prices and deals! I still use Boxed.com when it is on Zulily and LOVE IT! Bulk items, at a deeper discount, and free shipping in 2 days – YES! I used to do all my Christmas shopping on Zulily when the kids were younger – Shane always says that someone is not getting their bonus anymore because I quit spending so much there HA!
- Groopdealz and Jane! Deal websites with great deals and such fun items! If you have never shopped these sites – check them out! They update every day and are so fun! Great gifting options!
What other online hacks do you use? I love grocery pickups and delivery too! Oh and I am alllll about the meal delivery services! Hopefully these help you too!